For automated, high-speed assemblies, the Huck Auto-Bulb® is the perfect solution. It’s designed with an easy-to-use lead-in point, which means fast, reliable installation. It works by clamping the joint with a broad, blind side bulb, which makes it a good choice for use within thin materials, and within oversized, misaligned, or slotted holes. Unlike other bulbing blind fasteners, Auto-Bulb’s unique bulbing system creates superior blind side bearing strength. Auto-Bulb is available in both steel and 400 stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Unique bulbing system for superior blind side strength
- Positive mechanical bolt retention ensures structural integrity
- Easy-to-use lead in point for fast installation
- Ideal for high pull-out strength in thin materials
- Good for automated, high-speed assemblies
Available Sizes: 3/16", 1/4"
Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel
Headstyles: Protruding, Countersunk